Dakhla Evasion offer different types of accommodation, ranging from smaller bungalows through to family sized bungalows and cottages. The bungalows are located at only 300 meters from the water and offer a breathtaking view of the lagoon. The watersports center of the hotel is directly on the beach. Here you can take kitesurfing lessons, rent kitesurfing material and also stand up paddle boards for the days with less wind. You also have the opportunity to participate in other activities, such as horse riding or 4×4 excursions in the desert. Dakhla Evasion has a bar and a restaurant offering Moroccan and international style meals. Thanks to the bar, you will be able to enjoy unforgettable parties. In addition, you have access to a car rental service.
DAKHLA EVASION CENTER
The Watersports center of Dakhla Evasion only works with IKO certified instructors and the latest F-One equipment.
Whether you are new to kitesurfing, want to improve your water-start, begin to ride upwind or even master the latest freestyle tricks – lessons are the quickest way to guarantee you get where you want to be.
- Group lessons are ideal for groups of friends or people with a limited budget. One monitor, 4 stu-dents with 2 complete kite sets. Each student has its own wetsuit, harness, helmet and life vest but will have to share the kite set with another student.
- Semi-Private Lessons are ideal for those wanting to make progress faster. One monitor has a maximum of 2 students with 2 complete kite sets. Each student has its own wetsuit, harness, hel-met, life vest and complete kite set.
- Private Lessons are ideal for those wanting to make the best out of their own time. One to one personalized teaching all included.
The Watersports-Center of Dakhla Evasion guarantees you high quality kiteboarding equipment from F-ONE. Kites and boards are available in many different sizes and you can change kites and boards atany time and as many times as you like. That way you can try out brand new material aswell as always pick the right sized kite for each wind condition.
In order to be able to rent equipment, you must have attained a minimum of an intermediate level rider, or IKO level 3. You must be able to ride upwind.
No show (not present at day of arrival) : 100% total price of the stay.
Cancellation 7 days before the arrival date : 50% total price of the stay.
Cancellation 8 to 30 days before the arrival date : 30% total price of the stay.
Cancellation +30 days before the arrival date: 20% total price of the stay.
- -Private storage box for your gear.
- -Access to air compressor area.
- -Center facilities (changing rooms, showers, water to rinse your equipament.
- -Launching a landing assistance on the beach.
- -Safety boat.
Price 10€ per person per day.
Offer 7 days 50€.
Warning: the safety boat may not be used to recover the beginners who do not know how to ride upwind. If you are unsure of your level, we will be pleased to welcome you in our courses.
The storage warehouse in under surveillance; however, the center is not responsible for any loss, damage, or theft.
-Prices are per person.
-All lessons include the equipment only during the hours lessons.
-Kitesurfing equipment rental include (kite, bar, board, leash, wetsuit, harness, helmet and life vest).
-Accepted payment methods: cash (€ or DHS) and credit cards (NO AMEX).
-MAX KITE option: 7 x 2H Lessons in group + unlimited hiring of material during one week, 510€ per person.
-Insurance is not included in the standard rental rate.
-All lessons are given by certified instructors: IKO/VDSW.
-1 lessons = 2 hours.
Promotions are not cumulative.
-The safety boat may not be used to recover the beginners who do not know how to ride upwind.